Our general terms and conditions apply to player accounts, financial transactions, security systems, anti-fraud, liability mechanisms, etc. Compliance with these rules ensures that you have a comfortable stay on our website.
General terms and conditions
This section reflects the methods of interaction between our company and our clients. These include:
- Sky247 user agrees to all terms of the company, which are relevant to all sections and individual functions of the platform;
- These rules are a legal agreement between the platform and the consumer;
- The terms for specific games are of higher priority (if they do not comply with Sky247’s general terms and conditions).
- We reserve the right to block the user’s account for a certain period of time in case of violation.
General rules regarding the creation and use of a personal player account:
- The creation of an account on our platform is available to persons over 18 years of age;
- To use all Sky247 services, you must create and verify your account;
- Each player is only allowed to create one account. Registering more than one account will result in the blocking of the current account and cannot be recovered;
- The registration process consists of the player entering data about himself in the registration form and then confirming it;
- The user assumes responsibility for the correctness of the data entered in the registration form;
- Each user may place bets only if the account balance is positive.
- The platform offers the possibility to make payments in Rupees.
Within these terms and conditions, there are other responsibilities of the users of our platform. They are all interrelated and are intended to keep the players as informed as possible. By reading them, players can make use of all available Sky247 features. For more information, customer support can be contacted by sending an email to [email protected]